“Learn To Earn” is the first Blockchain quiz contest driven by Roseon Finance. Through the contest, users can learn knowledge about #Blockchain, #Cryptocurrency, #Security, #CryptoInvestment, #RoseonFinance, #ROSN, and earn rewards from Roseon Finance.
The bimonthly “Learn to Earn” Roseon Quiz Contest will be held at 2 PM (UTC) on Monday, and the first contest will be on 2nd August 2021 in the Roseon Telegram Community.
We will give away the rewards in $ROSN tokens for the 3 winners who answer the most questions correctly and in the shortest time each week.
The total rewards per week: $25
🥇 1st prize: $12
🥈 2nd prize: $8
🥉 3rd prize: $5
- There will be 10 multi-choice questions operated by the Telegram bot. Everyone will have 15 seconds to answer each question.
- At the end of the contest, the TOP 3 participants with the highest score in the shortest time will become winners of the campaign.
- Each member only gets one chance to answer each question.
- Any cheats will be disqualified.
- Leaderboard: Leaderboard is shared weekly.
- Rewards will be distributed on the last day of the month, winners must provide the email address & $ROSN address
Are you ready? Click here to join the Roseon community and get ready for the contest and don’t forget to invite your friends together!
About Roseon Finance
Roseon Finance ($ROSN) is a mobile yield aggregator that manages your crypto + NFT portfolio and optimizes yield across DeFi and CeFi networks. Acting as the gateway to DeFi, Roseon Mobile is a crypto finance app that is available on both Android and iOS and was built to help onboard new users to DeFi with its customer-centric design. Roseon has its own utility token $ROSN, with a total supply of 100 million, which is used for staking, transaction fees, and participating in tiered products and services on its mobile app.
You will receive rewards for each successful referral.
We are hiring a Research Analyst to analyze and predict trends, pricing, demand, and trading volumes of crypto and DeFi projects.
If you know about the virtual hoodie that was sold off for $26,000, you must have at least wondered once that what’s this all about?